Orthodontics is the field of dentistry concerned with helping patients fix misaligned teeth. It has never been easier, faster or more convenient to achieve straighter teeth!
5 great reasons to consider orthodontics
- The straight, even smile of your dreams can improve your confidence and how you relate to others.
- It’s possible to achieve a straight smile in as little as six months.
- It is easier to clean straighter teeth, so you are less likely to experience dental decay or gum disease.
- We can offer orthodontic services right here in the practice for your convenience.
- Payment plans may be available. So now getting the straight teeth you’ve always wanted has never been easier.
Who is orthodontics for?
Our orthodontics patients are typically young teenagers. However, many patients come to us later in life. Some simply want the confidence that an attractive smile can bring. Others may be experiencing dental problems because of their misaligned teeth.
Whatever your reason, we welcome you to come in and discuss your options.
Do I need orthodontics?
Signs that an orthodontic consultation may help you include:
- Crooked teeth
- Mouth breathing
- Teeth grinding
- Jaw pain or clicking
- Dry mouth
- Dark circles or patches under the eyes
- Constant tiredness
- Enlarged tonsils
Orthodontics can change your life!
There is no doubt that an even, confident smile can change your life. In a survey by Invisalign1 80% of responders said that straighter teeth gave them the confidence to do things they would not have done before. About a third said straighter teeth helped them achieve a goal such as applying for a new job, finding a long-term relationship, or even starting their own business.
Give us a call today to book your orthodontic consultation.