Happy World Smile Day! It’s the day when we all put our pearly whites to good
use and spread happiness far and wide. Smiles, after all, are the world’s universal
language, knowing no politics, no geography, and no religion.
We’re firm believers in the power of a healthy smile for overall wellbeing. With
summer just around the corner, we’re giving away a summer smile essentials
prize pack to one smiling winner!
The ULTIMATE summer wellbeing pack:
🦷 1x @Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean Whitening Electric Toothbrush
🦷 1x @TurkishTowelCo Classic Turkish Towel
🦷 1x 1L @FrankGreen Ceramic Reusable Bottle
🦷 MPD dentist recommended @Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste
🦷 MPD dentist recommended @Colgate Flax Freshmint Mouthwash
But HOW can you win these goodies?
🪥 Be following @morningtonpeninsuladentalclinic on Instagram and Facebook
🪥 Tag someone below who makes you smile!
*For an extra entry share this post to your story and tag
The competition closes at 11:59 pm EDT on the 20th of October 2023. Entry is available in Australia ONLY. Not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook. For full T&Cs follow the link in our bio.
1. The promoter is Mornington Peninsula Dental Clinic, 117 Tanti Avenue, Mornington, VIC, 3931 Telephone: +61 3 5975 5944
2. Information on how to enter, the prize and entrant restrictions in the social media competition post, form the terms and conditions of this competition.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these terms and conditions will prevail.
4. The chosen winner must like the Mornington Peninsula Dental Clinic Instagram and Facebook page. The Instagram can be found here and the Facebook can be found here.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Entry is open to all residents living in Australia over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child, or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
8. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry to be eligible to enter the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
10. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
1. The competition commences on the 6th of October 2023 and entries close as of 11.59 pm on 20th October 2023 AEDT. Entries must be received by the promoter prior to the competition’s close date and time.
2. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
3. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion, or other reasons.
4. Following @morningtonpeninsuladentalclinic on Instagram and Facebook and tag a friend in the comments who makes you smile. Sharing the post to your Instagram story also creates an extra entry but is not essential.
5. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and to ensure that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the promotion.
6. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
7. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion, which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter.
8. Multiple entries are permitted.
9. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn that has been submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn at random selection on behalf of Mornington Peninsula Dental Clinic by Oraco Agency who is assisting in the management of this promotion on 23rd October 2023 at Oraco Agency, 6/26 Carbine Way, Mornington, VIC, 3931
10. The promoter’s decision is final, and the promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the promoter makes in connection with the promotion.
11. The winner will be notified via direct message on social media within 24 hours of the draw.
12. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
13. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the promoter.
14. The total prize pool value is up to RRP $312.92 (Inclusive of GST).
15. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise because of accepting the prize.
16. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the competition. The promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
19. The promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of the promoter. Which corrupt or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
21. If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the promoter. The promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the promoter requires upon request.
22. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
23. The promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
24. This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook. Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver, and liability.
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
26. The promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law), which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
28. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
29. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions, but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
30. The promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address, which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. If you do not provide us with requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize-winner or otherwise as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information the promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the clinic of the promoter on +61 3 5975 5944.